Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Maggie Sottero wedding dress size 8-10 (and at extra cost wired underskirt, diamonte tiara, veil) !

This is a beautiful designer wedding dress by Maggie Sottero. I have obviously only worn this dress once for my wedding and I had it professionally cleaned and boxed after the wedding - excellent condition. (picture no. 2 is obviously not me but it is a picture of the dress showing the detail better than my amateur pictures) As you can see by the photos it is a strapless empire line wedding dress with lace and diamonte detail. The wedding dress was made to measure and I am a 8 - 10, however it has a lace back meaning that the size is easily adjustable. It was very comfortable to wear and move about in on the day and it is extremely flattering. It has a medium length trail which can be gathered and hooked up so it just looks like one length without a trail and it also has a loop so that you can easily walk around when you are doing photos etc. The fabrics are: satin, charmeuse, chiffon, taffeta or organza etc. Embellishment: beading, rhinestone, applique and embroidery I paid 1200 for the wedding dress and I am selling for a fraction of the cost at 650 This dress requires a wired underskirt to give its shape justice. The other items that can be purchased with this wedding dress are: Wired underskirt which cost 150 - sale price 60 Sliver diamonte tiara (which matches the dress beautifully) which cost 200 - sale price 75 Mid length veil (as seen in my picture) with swarovski diamonds which cost 150 - sale price 65 Total cost = 850!!!! - half the cost of what I paid of 1700 Please email me if you would like any of the additonal items with the wedding dress and please note that there will be additional cost for postage if any extra items are purchased with the wedding dress. The postage cost for the dress is 20.00 by courier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular