Monday, July 9, 2012

Jewellery Party Hosts Required .

Jewellery by Andi Party Hosts Wanted Silver, Copper, Resin and Crystal Jewellery Would you like to host a jewellery party? You would earn 10% of the takings, plus receive a 15 jewellery voucher for each party hosted by one of your guests and have a fun time. I am an experienced, independent jeweller, who makes all items to order, so they meet the individual’s specifications. By selling direct to you and your friends I am able to keep my prices for this unique service down. I design Jewellery for all occasions and budgets (10 - 260) I attend all jewellery parties in person, therefore am currently covering the following areas Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire, Birmingham and Surrey. If you are interested in hosting a Jewellery party or want to find out more then please phone, email or contact me via Facebook Thanks Andi Website: www.jewellerybyandi.co.uk/ Facebook: Jewellery by Andi Hartles Tel. 07954 545506

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular