Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brand New Sincerity Wedding Dress size 12 £350 ono ?

Hi there and congratulations : ) Beautiful Sincerity Wedding Dress. Style 3585. This gorgeous satin wedding dress has a sweet heart neck, with lovely crystal, pearl and diamanté detail on the side. It is slightly more than an A line skirt with a good size train. There is button detail on the back, lovely detail. The top of the dress has gathered detail going to the diamanté detail on the side. I love this dress. I bought it for my wedding in October but have since completely changed shape. Because of this I can no longer wear it as it can not be altered enough. The dress is still in the shop and will be steamed before it is picked up to ensure there are no creases. The Bridal shop also do alterations which I believe are reasonable should you want to arrange them. It can be picked up direct form the shop in Swansea or I can pick it up and deliver to surrounding areas. I am just looking to sell this dress to someone who will love it like I do, and so that I can pay for my new dress and have a perfect wedding day : ) If you need the dress to be posted then let me know I can arrange that and find out a price for you. Otherwise collection in person ad cash on collection would be great. If you want to arrange trying it on before buying it please contact me. Please feel free to ask any questions or make any offers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular